Tuesday, November 09, 2004

give him the ball.

In the wake of Bush's victory last week, the Democratic Party might finally do something right -- DUMP TERRY McAULIFFE!

From cnn.com:

Howard Dean considers DNC chair bid.

I know I'm not alone in my harsh criticism of current DNC chair Terry McAuliffe. He's fumbled far too many times to be given the ball again.

Is Howard Dean the answer? I honestly don't know. But we need a change fast, for the sake of the 48 percent who didn't vote for Bush. The balance of power is tilting further and further to the right, because the left is flying blind. Howard Dean ignited the base and woke up a lot of liberals and Democrats with a spirited and savvy campaign. I'm not sure if that makes him a visionary, but I'm willing to give him the ball.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com